Guess you’re looking for UNTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers here, you’re on the right page. Get updated copy of University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers in our store for easy download.
UNTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
UNTH School of Nursing is a top notch institution located at the Eastern part of Nigeria. This institution are known for academic excellence and this left them with a large number of applicants.
University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital School of Nursing aptitude test is the only platform to choose the best from this large number. Interested candidates who wish to secure the admission are advised to prepare ahead to enable them stand out and perform well.
- UMTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
- Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
- Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital Nursing School Past Questions
- National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu School of Nursing Past Questions
Good-news, we have carefully compiled past questions and answers from their previous aptitude test which covers their core areas of setting questions (Use of English, Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics).
This study pack (UNTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers) gives you insight on what their questions loos like, prepares you ahead of time and gives you opportunity to score high.
Below are other vital information concerning UNTH School of Nursing screening exercise, sample of this study pack and steps to download the full PDF file.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. A Freshwater plant such as water lily can solve the problem of buoyancy by the possession of
(a) aerenchymatous tissues
(b) dissected leaves
(c) thin cell walls of the epidermis
(d) water-repelling epidermis
2. The condition that encourages denitrification is
(a) low soil oxygen
(b) high soil nitrogen
(c) absence of soil bacteria
(d) lighting and thunderstorm
3. Which of the following is an adaptation of forest species?
(a) few stomata
(b) thick bark
(c) buttress roots
(d) reduced leaves
4. The disaster that would have the least destructive impact on animal life and balance in nature is
(a) chemical pollutions
(b) foest fires
(c) oil spillage
(d) grasshopper pests
5. The scapula and the ischium are part of the
(a) pectoral girdle
(b) pelvic girdle
(c) appendicular skeleton
(d) hind limb
How To Download
To have access to this study material, you would be required to make a one-time payment of two thousand (2, 000) naira only, using the details below;
Account Name: Zurik Global
Account Number: 0628377941
Do well to contact us before making payment, as our contact details have been provided below;
Phone Number: 08157989676
You can also reach us on whatsapp, by clicking on the whatsapp button that has been provided on this page.
And after you have successfully made the payment, ensure that you provide us with the following;
- Your full name
- Details of the Bank that was used to make the payment
- A valid email address/choose to receive the e-book on whatsapp
- The name of the past questions you want.
Shortly after these details have been delivered to us, and your payment has been confirmed, a copy of this study material would be delivered to you.