UNN School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download| Get updated copy of University of Nigeria, Nsukka Past Questions and Answers here.
UNN School of Nursing Past Questions
Are you searching for updated copy of school of nursing past Question and Answers? Are you an aspirant who seek for help in the upcoming screening exercise? We’re here for you.
So if you’ve picked up your form, you just made the best choice. Due to it’s outstanding academic performance, admission into the school is usually very competitive. Therefore, one needs to prepare adequately to meet the cutoff mark.
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
- UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Past Questions And Answers
- Sokoto State College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
- ABUTH School of Nursing Past Questions
This study pack gives you insight on how their aptitude test looks like, boast you intelligence, prepares you ahead of time and helps you score very high. It covers questions and answers on English, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
Please note that this PDF file has been made easy for downloads, compatible with all gadgets and can be accessed without internet source. Follow the instructions listed below to download the full PDF file and see the sample of this study pack.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. When the chromosomes condense and the nucleoli and nuclear membrane disapper, the cell is said to be
2. In which of the following organisms does a single cell perform all the functions of movement, nutrition, growth, excretion, and photosynthesis.
3. An important abiotic factor that affects plants and animals in their habitats is
C. wind direction
4. Discontinuous variations is observed in a man using the following
A. tongue rolling
B. body weight
D. skin colour
How To Download
To have access to this study material, you would be required to make a one-time payment of two thousand (2, 000) naira only, using the details below;
Account Name: Zurik Global
Account Number: 0628377941
Do well to contact us before making payment, as our contact details have been provided below;
Phone Number: 08157989676
You can also reach us on whatsapp, by clicking on the whatsapp button that has been provided on this page.
And after you have successfully made the payment, ensure that you provide us with the following;
- Your full name
- Details of the Bank that was used to make the payment
- A valid email address/choose to receive the e-book on whatsapp
- The name of the past questions you want.
Shortly after these details have been delivered to us, and your payment has been confirmed, a copy of this study material would be delivered to you.