Get updated copy of University of Ilorin Post UTME Past Questions and Answers here. This study pack is a complete compilation of University of Ilorin Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and its now in PDF format for easy download.
University of Ilorin Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
The University of Ilorin remains a leading varsity so far as quality tertiary education in a serene atmosphere is concerned. As unique as the institution is, it is highly competitive and gaining a spot requires real hard-work on the part of the candidate.
We have carefully selected and compiled past questions and answers with an assurance of over 55% repetition. Preparing for the examination that will guarantee your admission is the best thing you can do in a time like this.
- UI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Covenant University Ota Past Questions and Answers
- UNIMAID Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Our past questions and answers provides you with enough study questions that will test your ability to understand questions, speed and accuracy. It will equip you to perform your best and win over your competition.
This study pack is available for easy download and is compatible in any device. You’re just a click away from getting admitted into this great institution. So go ahead and make your purchase. Below are samples of this study pack and how to download the full PDF file.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. The boiling points of water, ethanol, methylbenzene and butan-2-ol are 373.0k, 351.3K, 383.6K and 372.5K respectively. Which liquid has the highest vapour pressure at 323.0K?
2. The conclusion from Rutherford’s alpha-scattering experiment is that
A. atoms are mostly empty space with a small nucleus
B. emissions from radioactive substances consist of three main components
C. there is a nuclear pull on orbital electrons
D. electrons are deflected by both magnetic and electric fields.
3. Elements P Q and R have atomic numbers 9, 16 and 20 respectively. Which of them would gain electron(s) during ionic bonding?
A. Q and R
B. P and R
C. P and Q
D. R Q and R
4. Which of the following has the lowest pH?
A. 5cm3 of M/10 HCI
B. 10cm3 of M/10 HCI
C. 20cm3 of M/8 HCI
D. l5cm3 of M/2 HCI
How To Download
To have access to this study material, you would be required to make a one-time payment of two thousand (2, 000) naira only, using the details below;
Account Name: Zurik Global
Account Number: 0628377941
Do well to contact us before making payment, as our contact details have been provided below;
Phone Number: 08157989676
You can also reach us on whatsapp, by clicking on the whatsapp button that has been provided on this page.
And after you have successfully made the payment, ensure that you provide us with the following;
- Your full name
- Details of the Bank that was used to make the payment
- A valid email address/choose to receive the e-book on whatsapp
- The name of the past questions you want.
Shortly after these details have been delivered to us, and your payment has been confirmed, a copy of this study material would be delivered to you.