Are you searching for UNIABUJA Post UTME Past Questions And Answers? Search no more. You can now download University of Abuja past questions and answers in our store which is now in a PDF format.
UNIABUJA Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
The University of Abuja is a tertiary institution in the Nigerian capital, Abuja. This institution is known for her academic excellence and this have increased the number of applicant over the years. This pose a lot of responsibilities on candidates who really wish to secure the admission to cease this opportunity and get themselves prepared ahead of time.
This study pack is a complete compilation of UNIABUJA Post UTME Past Questions And Answers which is now in a PDF format for easy download. It covers questions and answers on all subjects which is designed to give candidates insight on what University of Abuja aptitude test looks like, prepares them ahead of time and gives them greater chances of scoring high.
- UNIJOS Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
- Unilorin Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
- UNILAG Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
This study pack is now compatible with all devices (IOS, laptop, android, iphones etc), accessible offline after PDF download and can be printed into hard copies.
Below are other relevant information concerning university of Abuja, samples of this study pack and how to download the full PDF file.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. Which of the following is not a chemical change?
A. burning of magnesium
B. rusting of iron
C. action of water on potassium
D. dissolving powdered sulfur in carbon disulfide
2. An important ore of iron contains 72.36% iron and 27.64% oxygen. Determine its empirical formula
3. The densities of two gases X and Y are 2.5g/dm3 and 10.0g/dm3 respectively. What is the rate of diffusion of X relative to Y?
B. 2.5: 1
4. The properties of elements are periodic functions of their
A. atomic number
B. atomic radius
C. atomic volume
D. mass number
How To Download
To have access to this study material, you would be required to make a one-time payment of two thousand (2, 000) naira only, using the details below;
Account Name: Zurik Global
Account Number: 0628377941
Do well to contact us before making payment, as our contact details have been provided below;
Phone Number: 08157989676
You can also reach us on whatsapp, by clicking on the whatsapp button that has been provided on this page.
And after you have successfully made the payment, ensure that you provide us with the following;
- Your full name
- Details of the Bank that was used to make the payment
- A valid email address/choose to receive the e-book on whatsapp
- The name of the past questions you want.
Shortly after these details have been delivered to us, and your payment has been confirmed, a copy of this study material would be delivered to you.