Get updated copy of UI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers here. You can now download University of Ibadan Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is now in a PDF format in our store.
UI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
The University of Ibadan remain a premier university in Nigeria, having been an alma mater to many renowned Nigerians who are at home and abroad. The level of excellence exhibited by this institution is second to none and this remains a reason it is in very high demand, thus making admission a bit complicated.
Even with this, preparation for the examination is key to being successful and an assurance of being admitted into this high ranking institution.
- UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- EBSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- UNILAG Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
This study pack (UI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers) will help maximize your study time by helping you focus on only areas where the questions will be drafted from. It was compiled from the previous years aptitude test and its now in a PDF format, compatible with all device and can be accessed offline once downloaded. Purchasing this study pack will not only help you prepare better but it will also give you an edge over your competitors.
University of Ibadan admission is based on merit and as such only candidates who score very high in their aptitude test will be admitted. This study pack will give you insight and increase you chances of scoring high in the upcoming aptitude test. Below are samples of this study pack and how to download the full PDF file.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. A body of weight WN rests on a smooth plane inclined at an angle 80o to the horizontal. The component of the weight down the slope is.
2. A body of mass l00g moves with a velocity of 10.0mfs and collides with a wall. After collision the body moves with a velocity of 2.0m/s in the opposite direction. The change in momentum is
3. The light from the sun reaches the earth mainly by
How To Download
To have access to this study material, you would be required to make a one-time payment of two thousand (2, 000) naira only, using the details below;
Account Name: Zurik Global
Account Number: 0628377941
Do well to contact us before making payment, as our contact details have been provided below;
Phone Number: 08157989676
You can also reach us on whatsapp, by clicking on the whatsapp button that has been provided on this page.
And after you have successfully made the payment, ensure that you provide us with the following;
- Your full name
- Details of the Bank that was used to make the payment
- A valid email address/choose to receive the e-book on whatsapp
- The name of the past questions you want.
Shortly after these details have been delivered to us, and your payment has been confirmed, a copy of this study material would be delivered to you.