Get updated copy of TestMi.ng Oil and Gas Past Questions and Answers in our store now. This study pack is now available in a PDF format for easy download. Follow instructions below to purchase.
TestMi.ng Oil and Gas Past Questions and Answers
TestMi.ng oil and gas industry is one of the best and most paying job making it a top notch job in Nigeria. A lot of candidates have applied for this recruitment along side with you.
TestMi.ng Oil & Gas recruitment aptitude test examination is focused on testing your knowledge on logical reasoning, charts and graphs, pattern reasoning and advanced IQ test. This study pack has been designed to aid candidates during their preparation for the interview test. It will help you get familiarized with the format of questions asked during the aptitude test.
- Civil Defence Past Questions and Answers
- INEC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
- Nigeria Immigration Past Questions And Answers
- ICPC Past Questions And Answers
All you need to do is to pick up this study pack and be ready to stand out among thousands of other applicants.
Remember, successful interview test only happens when much time and resources is put into the preparation process. Most of the areas covered in this study pack are listed below;
- Quantitative reasoning
- Use of English
- Further maths
- Current affairs
- General knowledge on oil and gas
- Information Technology,
- Drilling Engineering,
- Reservoir Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Well Completions and Designs
Note, this study pack is now compatible with devices like IOS, Laptops, Androids etc. Its now in PDF format and easy to download. Below are samples of this study pack and how to get the full PDF file.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1) What would be the new level of the water, as measured from the top of the tank, if the water in the above case (equivalent of 20% of total weight) is removed?
A. 10.4 ft
B. 12.7 ft
C. 7.1 ft
D. 7.8 ft.
2) What is the volume of liquid in cubic feet if we fill the tank to one foot high?
A. 28.27 ft3
B. 18.8 ft3
C. 113.1 ft3
D. 424.1 ft3.
3) What is the total volume of the tank in cubic feet?
A. 1686.5 ft3
B. 442.5 ft3
C. 424.1 ft3
D. 847.5 ft3.
4) What is the volume of water in cubic ft in the tank if a measure stick indicates the water surface is 6 feet below the top of the tank?
A. 170.2 ft3
B. 254.4 ft3
C. 1017.9 ft3
D. 678.6 ft3.
5) What is the equation for Ohm’s law?
A. V = IR
B. V = I/R
C. R = VI
D. I = VR
How To Download
To have access to this study material, you would be required to make a one-time payment of two thousand (2, 000) naira only, using the details below;
Account Name: Zurik Global
Account Number: 0628377941
Do well to contact us before making payment, as our contact details have been provided below;
Phone Number: 08157989676
You can also reach us on whatsapp, by clicking on the whatsapp button that has been provided on this page.
And after you have successfully made the payment, ensure that you provide us with the following;
- Your full name
- Details of the Bank that was used to make the payment
- A valid email address/choose to receive the e-book on whatsapp
- The name of the past questions you want.
Shortly after these details have been delivered to us, and your payment has been confirmed, a copy of this study material would be delivered to you.