Are you searching for Sokoto State College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers? Search no more. Get updated copy of Sokoto State College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers in our store which is now in PDF format for easy download.
Sokoto State College of Nursing Past Questions
This is to inform all aspirants who are waiting to sit for the upcoming Sokoto State College of Nursing aptitude test that we’ve carefully complied a study pack for you.
Note, their admission is dependent on your performance in this upcoming aptitude test and as such all aspirants are advised to cease this opportunity to get themselves prepared and equipped by grabbing a copy of this study pack.
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
- FCT School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
- UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Past Questions And Answers
- ABUTH School of Nursing Past Questions
This study pack covers Past Questions and answers on Use of English, Biology, Chemistry and Physics and it’s designed in PDF format which is compatible with all devices and can be accessed without internet source.
Below are other information concerning Sokoto State College of Nursing, sample of this study pack and how to download the full PDF file of this study pack.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. A sex-linked defect that allows small cuts to bleed severely is known as
2. In the adult mammalian blood, the cell which lack nuclei are the
3. In which of the following group of plant fruits is the pericarp inseparable from the seed coat
4. the part of the brain that controls body posture in mammals is
C. spinal cord
5. The ability of an organism to survive in an environment successfully is known as
How To Download
To have access to this study material, you would be required to make a one-time payment of two thousand (2, 000) naira only, using the details below;
Account Name: Zurik Global
Account Number: 0628377941
Do well to contact us before making payment, as our contact details have been provided below;
Phone Number: 08157989676
You can also reach us on whatsapp, by clicking on the whatsapp button that has been provided on this page.
And after you have successfully made the payment, ensure that you provide us with the following;
- Your full name
- Details of the Bank that was used to make the payment
- A valid email address/choose to receive the e-book on whatsapp
- The name of the past questions you want.
Shortly after these details have been delivered to us, and your payment has been confirmed, a copy of this study material would be delivered to you.