Download updated copy of Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers to enable you score high in the upcoming Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery aptitude test.
Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions
Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery, Damaturu is a top notch as such a lot applied for it and it is required by all aspirant to take their upcoming aptitude test serious which is a key factor for getting admitted.
Note only those that score very high in the screening exercise are going to get admitted. Most of these questions in the past questions sometimes do repeat itself in subsequent years, I’m 100% sure of what am telling you.
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers
- Imo State College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers
- Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers
- UNTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
In Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery , admission is strictly based on merit and you are expected to score as high as possible as the admission placement is very competitive. This study pack (Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers) is carefully compiled to help candidates succeed. Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery Past question and answers covers questions from the following subjects;
- Use of English
Continue reading to get other relevant information concerning Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery, samples of this study pack to prove its authenticity and how to download the full PDF file of this study pack.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. Which of the following is a similarity between a typical animal cell and a typical plant cell? Presence of
(a) cellulose cell wall
(c) centrally-placed nucleus
(d) cell membrane
2. Which of the following organs is associated with deamination of proteins?
3. Which of the following mineral salts is a trace element
4. What type of relationship exists between a tapeworm and an infected mammal?
5. The following are feature of the tropical rain forest except
(a) abundant water supply
(b) loose and moist soil
(c) short trees growing beneath tall trees
(d) scanty trees with small leaves
How To Download
To have access to this study material, you would be required to make a one-time payment of two thousand (2, 000) naira only, using the details below;
Account Name: Zurik Global
Account Number: 0628377941
Do well to contact us before making payment, as our contact details have been provided below;
Phone Number: 08157989676
You can also reach us on whatsapp, by clicking on the whatsapp button that has been provided on this page.
And after you have successfully made the payment, ensure that you provide us with the following;
- Your full name
- Details of the Bank that was used to make the payment
- A valid email address/choose to receive the e-book on whatsapp
- The name of the past questions you want.
Shortly after these details have been delivered to us, and your payment has been confirmed, a copy of this study material would be delivered to you.