Guess you’re looking for School of Nursing Mkar Past Questions and Answers here, you’re on the right page. Get updated copy of School of Nursing Mkar Past Questions and Answers in our store for easy download.
School of Nursing Mkar Past Questions
school of nursing mkar gboko, benue state is a top notch institution located at the northern part of Nigeria. This institution are known for academic excellence and this left them with a large number of applicants.
School of nursing Mkar aptitude test is the only platform to choose the best from this large number. Interested candidates who wish to secure the admission are advised to prepare ahead to enable them stand out and perform well.
- LUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
- UITH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
- School of Nursing Calabar Past Questions and Answers
- School of Nursing Ogoja Past Questions and Answers
Good-news, we have carefully compiled past questions and answers from their previous aptitude test which covers their core areas of setting questions (Use of English, Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics).
This study pack gives you insight on what their questions loos like, prepares you ahead of time and gives you opportunity to score high.
Below are other vital information concerning school of nursing mkar screening exercise, sample of this study pack and steps to download the full PDF file.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. A Freshwater plant such as water lily can solve the problem of buoyancy by the possession of
(a) aerenchymatous tissues
(b) dissected leaves
(c) thin cell walls of the epidermis
(d) water-repelling epidermis
2. The condition that encourages denitrification is
(a) low soil oxygen
(b) high soil nitrogen
(c) absence of soil bacteria
(d) lighting and thunderstorm
3. Which of the following is an adaptation of forest species?
(a) few stomata
(b) thick bark
(c) buttress roots
(d) reduced leaves
4. The disaster that would have the least destructive impact on animal life and balance in nature is
(a) chemical pollutions
(b) foest fires
(c) oil spillage
(d) grasshopper pests
5. The scapula and the ischium are part of the
(a) pectoral girdle
(b) pelvic girdle
(c) appendicular skeleton
(d) hind limb