Are you searching for RSCHST School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers?. Search no more. Get updated copy of Rivers State Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology school of nursing past questions and answers in our store.
RSCHST School of Nursing Past Questions
Are you aspiring to be a nurse?. Do you wish wish to study in one of the best school of nursing in Nigeria?. We got you covered. Rivers State Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology school of nursing will soon conduct her screening exercise to select the best student.
This screening exercise determine who gets admitted and as such candidates are advised to equip themselves to enable them score high in the upcoming test.
- School of Nursing Maiduguri Past Questions And Answers
- UNN School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
- FETHA School of Nursing Past Questions And Answer
- School of Nursing Joint Hospital Mbano Past Questions
Good-news, we have over 1000 RSCHST school of nursing past questions and answers covered in one study pack for easy accessibility and download. This study pack covers questions on Use of English, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
This study pack is now in readable format and compatible with all devices. Below are samples of this study pack and how to download the full PDF file.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. The organelle involved in tissue respiration is the
(a) endoplasmic reticulum
(c) golgi body
2. A tissue can best be defined as
(a) an aggregate of similar cells
(b) an aggregate of cells performing a similar function
(c) an aggregate of similar cells performing the same function
(d) a mixture of different cell types performing the same function.
3. A major difference between platyhelminthes and coelenterates is that platyhelminthes
(a) are multicellar
(b) have developed a mesoderm
(c) produce sexually
(d) reproducea sexually.
4. Fungi are beterotrophic because they
(a) have no leaves
(b) lack roots
(c) are filamentous
(d) lack chlorophyll