Get updated copy of National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers |PDF Download|This study pack gives you everything you need to succeed. Check below to get the full PDF file.
National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu School of Nursing Past Questions
National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu School of Nursing has been graded as one of the best in the South-East region of Nigeria. It is a place where students are exposed to the practical aspect of their course. It’s where anyone aspiring to be a nurse would love to be because it delivers the best in terms of knowledge transfer.
So if you’ve picked up your form, you just made the best choice. Due to it’s outstanding academic performance, admission into the school is usually very competitive. Therefore, one needs to prepare adequately to meet the cutoff mark.
- Kazaure School of Health Technology Past Questions and Answers
- JUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
- Kwara State College of Health Technology Past Questions and Answers
- OAUTHC School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
We have painstakingly compiled previous examination questions of the National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu School of Nursing and made available in PDF format for anyone who’s planning in taking the aptitude test.
The questions in this study pack are from the four main subjects (Biology, English, Chemistry and Physics) of the examination. This study material will help you prepare well for the test, it will make you get more familiarize with the questions as some may be repeated. Below are samples of this study pack and how to download the full PDF file.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. The unit of hereditary is
2. The site of fertilization in humans is
B. fallopian tube
3. Fish liver oil is rich in
A. vitamin A & D
B. vitamin C & E
C. Vitamin A & E
D. Vitamin A & K
4. In animals, food is stored as
5. June 5 each year is associated with
A. AIDS day
B. ozone day
C. World environment day
D. world population day