Download updated copy of Mater School of Nursing Past Questions and Answer to enable you score high in the upcoming Mater School of Nursing aptitude test.
Mater School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
Mater School of Nursing, Afikpo is a top notch as such a lot applied for it and it is required by all aspirant to take their upcoming aptitude test serious which is a key factor for getting admitted.
Note only those that score very high in the screening exercise are going to get admitted. Most of these questions in the past questions sometimes do repeat itself in subsequent years, I’m 100% sure of what am telling you.
- ECWA School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
- UNN School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
- ABUTH School of Nursing Past Questions And Answers
- FCT School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
In Mater School of Nursing, admission is strictly based on merit and you are expected to score as high as possible as the admission placement is very competitive. This study pack (Mater School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers) is carefully compiled to help candidates succeed and it contains Past Questions and Answer on Use of English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
Continue reading to get other relevant information concerning Mater School of Nursing, samples of this study pack and how to download the full PDF file of this study pack.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. The joint of a skeleton that allows movement in only one plane is
A. ball and socket joint
B. gliding joint
C. vertebral joint
D. hinge joint
2. The unit of hereditary is
3. The site of fertilization in humans is
B. fallopian tube
4. Fish liver oil is rich in
A. vitamin A & D
B. vitamin C & E
C. Vitamin A & E
D. Vitamin A & K
5. In animals, food is stored as