Get updated PDF copy of Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers to prepare you for Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery upcoming aptitude test.
Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions
Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery will soon announce her aptitude test and all aspirants who seek to secure the admission must sit for this test. Note, only those who score very high will be admitted.
This study pack is a complete compilation of their most repeated questions over the years which have been carefully answered just to give you insight on what their aptitude tests looks like. It covers over 1000 questions and answers with 60% chances of repetition questions.
- JUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
- OAUTHC School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
- Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
- EKSU Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
We’ve an updated questions and answers on subjects like English, Biology, Chemistry and Physics. This study pack gives you insight on what their screening exercise looks like, prepares you ahead of time and gives you opportunity to score high.
Below are other relevant information concerning Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, sample of this study pack and how to download the full PDF file.
SAMPLES OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. The flowering period of plants in a habitat is determined by the
(a) duration of sunlight
(b) intensity and duration of rainfall
(c) relative humidity of the atmosphere
(d) temperature of the habitat.
2. Fungi are beterotrophic because they
(a) have no leaves
(b) lack roots
(c) are filamentous
(d) lack chlorophyll
3. The blood vessel which carries blood from the alimentary canal to the liver is the
(a) hepatic artery
(b) hepatic vein
(c) hepatic portal vein
4. Gascerts exchange in Aves occurs in the
(c) air saes
5. The bone of the neck on which the shall rests is known as the
(a) Odontoid process
(d) occipital condyle