Get updated copy of Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers |PDF Download| This study pack is a compilation of Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers, now available in our store.
Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions
Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery happens to be one of the best institution in Nigeria in the field nursing. Interested candidates are advised to prepare for their upcoming screening exercise.
Note only those that score very high in the screening exercise are going to get admitted. Most of these questions in the past questions sometimes do repeat itself in subsequent years, I’m 100% sure of what am telling you.
- RSCHST School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
- POCHTECH Past Questions And Answers
- School of Nursing Maiduguri Past Questions And Answers
- UITH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
In Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery, admission is strictly based on merit and you are expected to score as high as possible as the admission placement is very competitive. This study pack (Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions) is carefully compiled to help candidates succeed and it contains Past Questions and Answer on Use of English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
Continue reading to get other relevant information concerning Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery screening exercise, samples of this study pack and how to download the full PDF file of this study pack.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. The response known by the tips of the root and shout of a plant to the stimulus of gravity is
2. The main function of the petal of a flower is to
(a) attract pollination agents
(b) protect the flower while still in bud
(c) serve as a landing stage for insects
(d) protect the inner pairs from desiccation.
3. What would happen to a man whose pancreas has been surgically removed?
(a) the level of blood sugar would increase
(b) the glycogen content of the liver would increase
(c) his blood pressure would decrease
(d) his weight would increase appreciably
4. Soil fertility can be conserved and renewed by
(a) yearly monocropping
(b) crop rotation and cover crops
(c) bush burning to remove unwanted debris
(d) avoiding artificial manures
5. Carbon monoxide poisons tissues by
(a) constricting the blood vessels
(b) killing the cells
(c) combining with haemoglobin
(d) rupturing the blood vessels.