Get updated Kaduna State College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers here. This study pack is a complete compilation of Kaduna State College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers which is now in PDF format for easy download.
Kaduna State College of Nursing Past Questions
Studies have shown that 90% of candidates who excel in any examination or interview didn’t just study some random materials but were guided with questions from past examination. And therefore, we bring you good news!!
This study pack is a collection of questions from previous Kaduna State College of Nursing aptitude test exercise and answers to each questions have been correctly provided. This study pack is your one way ticket to gaining admission to study nursing science.
- Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers
- Imo State College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers
- Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers
This study pack will help you prepare faster for the test. It will increase your speed and confidence level, give you insight on what their aptitude test looks like, prepare you ahead of time and gives you greater opportunity of scoring high.
Below are other relevant information concerning Kaduna State College of Nursing , sample of this study pack and how to download the full PDF file.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. The use of predators or parasites to control pests in the farm is known as
(a) predator control
(b) chemical control
(c) biological control
(d) animal control
2. The aspects of growth in living organisms include all the following process except
(a) increase in dry weight
(b) reversible increase in size
(c) irreversible increase in length
(d) increase in number of cells.
3. Gaseous exchange occurs through the following structures in some organisms except
(a) apiracle and tracheae
(b) alcoli and lungs
(c) stomata and lenticels
(d) chloroplast and plastids
4. Which of the following substances is not an excretory product in mammals?
(a) Carbon dioxide
5. A one seeded fruit in which the pericarp has fused with the seed coat is classified as
(a) a berry
(b) a caryopsis
(c) a legume