Get updated copy of School of Nursing Afikpo past questions and answers in our store which is now in a PDF format for easy download. This study pack covers over 1000 frequently asked questions with answers.
School of Nursing Afikpo Past Questions
School of Nursing Afikpo is a top notch as such a lot applied for it and it is required by all aspirant to take their upcoming aptitude test serious which is a key factor for getting admitted.
Note only those that score very high in the screening exercise are going to get admitted. Most of these questions in the past questions sometimes do repeat itself in subsequent years, I’m 100% sure of what am telling you.
- LUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
- Lagos State School of Nursing Igando Past Questions And Answers
- BUTH School of Nursing Past Questions And Answers
- Ondo State School of Health Technology Past Questions and answers
In School of Nursing Afikpo, admission is strictly based on merit and you are expected to score as high as possible as the admission placement is very competitive. This study pack (School of Nursing Afikpo Past Questions and Answers) is carefully compiled to help candidates succeed and it contains Past Questions and Answer on Use of English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
Continue reading to get other relevant information concerning School of Nursing Afikpo, samples of this study pack and how to download the full PDF file of this study pack.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. The joint of a skeleton that allows movement in only one plane is
A. ball and socket joint
B. gliding joint
C. vertebral joint
D. hinge joint
2. The unit of hereditary is
3. The site of fertilization in humans is
B. fallopian tube
4. Fish liver oil is rich in
A. vitamin A & D
B. vitamin C & E
C. Vitamin A & E
D. Vitamin A & K
5. In animals, food is stored as
How To Download
To have access to this study material, you would be required to make a one-time payment of two thousand (2, 000) naira only, using the details below;
Account Name: Zurik Global
Account Number: 0628377941
Do well to contact us before making payment, as our contact details have been provided below;
Phone Number: 08157989676
You can also reach us on whatsapp, by clicking on the whatsapp button that has been provided on this page.
And after you have successfully made the payment, ensure that you provide us with the following;
- Your full name
- Details of the Bank that was used to make the payment
- A valid email address/choose to receive the e-book on whatsapp
- The name of the past questions you want.
Shortly after these details have been delivered to us, and your payment has been confirmed, a copy of this study material would be delivered to you.