Get updated copy of MTN Scholarship Past Questions And Answers here. This study pack is a comprehensive compilations of MTN Scholarship Past Questions And Answers which is now in a PDF format for easy download.
MTN Scholarship Past Questions And Answers
MTN Group Limited, formerly M-Cell, is a South African multinational mobile telecommunications company, operating in many African, European and Asian countries. Its head office is in Johannesburg. MTN scholarship is a top notch scholarship.
For the scholarship, a screening test is soon going to be conducted for candidates who applied for it, which will determine who and who does not get the scholarship.
- Ikeoha Foundation Scholarship Past Questions and Answers | Updated copy
- NLNG Scholarship Past Questions and Answers-PDF Download
- AGIP Scholarship Past Questions and Answers PDF Download
- PASET RSIF PhD Scholarship Past Questions Updated Copy
Basically, the screening test is to test the ability of the candidates which enables the scholarship to be given base on the performance of the candidates. I bet, you wouldn’t want to take any chances.
So in order to pass MTN scholarship screening test with good grades, you need to know how the questions are been set, it’s nature and likely questions, which you will know by getting the past questions.
It will also interest you to know that questions are usually repeated, that’s why you need past questions. Below are samples of this study pack and how to download the full PDF file.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. Simplify 5v(243)-1×5
2. Without using tables, evaluate (125)-1/3 x (0.49)-1/2 1 x (0.01)-1/2
3. Convert 12314 to a number in base 6.
4. Find the slope of the curve y 3×3 + 5×2 – 3 at (-1,5)
5. Make x the subject of the relation: y = 3 Inx