Get updated PDF copy of IVC Scholarship Past Questions and Answers to enable you score high in the upcoming International Vocational Centre screening examination.
IVC Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
Are you a candidate for the upcoming International Vocational center screening examination?. Then we got you covered on your desired last questions and answers carefully compiled for you.
The scheme has been a long standing with a vast range of beneficiaries and you could be the next. We have updated them to suit your taste and it will go a long way to boost your learning in preparation for the examination.
- FSB Past Questions And Answers
- PTDF Scholarship Past Questions And Answer
- ExxonMobil Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
- NNPC/Total International Master’s Degree Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
Remember, the competition for the scholarship is very intense and you have to be few steps ahead. The application for the scholarship is very numerous and this necessitates an aptitude test.
We advise that you get the past questions and answers to be on the safe side. We just need you to testify in due course, just like others have.
The categories available include
Master’s Degree (MSC and MBA) Overseas
College of Education
For an assured success in the upcoming screening test, follow the procedures below to purchase and grab a copy of the International Vocational Centre past questions and answers and start preparing seriously.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. Some red balls were put in a basket containing 12 white balls and 16 blue balls, if the probability of picking a red ball from the basket is 3/7, how many red balls were introduced?
2. Find the co-ordinates of the mid-point of the line joining (2,7) and (1, -6).
A. (1/2, 13/2)
B. (2/3, ½ )
C. (1/2, ½)
D. (3/2, 13/2)
3. An equilateral triangle of sides 2cm is inscribed in a circle. Find the area of the circle.