Did you apply for Zenith Bank Job? Are you searching for Zenith Bank Job Past Questions and Answers? Search no more. This study pack is here to guide and help you secure the job.
Zenith Bank Job Past Questions and Answers
Congratulations to everyone who have successfully applied for the Zenith bank job. This is a good time for you to pick up guide materials that will help you prepare well for the aptitude test. Zenith bank plc aptitude test is usually a competitive one and only candidate who performed extremely well will be contacted for the final face of the interview. This is why you need to be well prepared before the interview test.
We have compiled Zenith Bank Job Past Questions from previous Zenith bank aptitude test. These questions will give you insight on what to expect in the actual interview test. It will help you have a focus study plan, increase your speed in attempting a question, build your confidence and as well give you an edge over your competitors.
- Citibank Job Past Questions and Answers
- First Bank Past Questions And Answers
- Heritage Bank Job Past Questions and Answer
- Ecobank Job Past Questions and Answers
We’ve observed that over the years, the questions are usually repeated or just rephrased. So just go ahead and purchase this material and you’ll definitely come back with a testimony. Below are samples of this study pack and how to download the full PDF file.
SAMPLES OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. The price of a litre of petrol is increased from C30.00 to C 39.00. What is the percentage increase in the cost of a litre of petrol?
2. Amma buys 100 oranges at 20 for C 30.00 and another 200 oranges at 4 for C 10.00. If she sells all her oranges at C3.00 each, what was her profit?
3. There is a pole in a lake. One-half of the pole is in the ground, another one-third of it is covered by water, and 12 ft is out of the water. What is the total length of the pole in ft?
A. 12 ft
B. 34 ft
C. 56 ft
D. 64 ft
E. 72 ft
4. A man bought a television set on hire purchase for N25,000 out of which he paid N10,000. If he is allowed to pay the balance in eight equal installments, find the value of each installment
5. If the simple interest on N2, 000 after 9 months is N6, at what rate per annum is the interest charged?