Get updated copy of Unity Bank Job Past Questions and Answers here. We have carefully designed this study pack for you for easy download
Unity Bank Job Past Questions
Are you planning on applying for a job at Unity Bank? Or have you applied and is preparing for the interview? If yes, then you’re in the right place.
We have carefully prepared materials that will keep you up your foot and make you one step ahead to getting that your dream job. This study pack is a series of aptitude test questions and answers collected from past Unity bank recruitment exercise and have been updated with recent interview questions.
- Fidelity Bank Job Past Questions and Answers
- Ecobank Job Past Questions and Answers
- Union Bank Past Questions and Answers
- Keystone Bank Job Past Questions and Answers
To perform your best at an interview exam, an important aspect of your preparation is practicing previous years questions, this will help you know the difficult areas and how to prepare best for that.
This study pack will serve as a guide to achieving this and the best part is, you can easily access it for offline use once the PDF is downloaded.
Hurry and get your copy!!
Below are other information concerning Unity Bank Recruitment, samples of this study pack and how to purchase the full PDF file of this study pack.
SAMPLES OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. A boutique in Port Harcourt decided to calculate the percentage of customers who purchase hats. If 40 of the store customers decide to purchase items and of those customers 15 percent purchased hats, what is the percentage of hat customers?
2. Complete the sequence in the series: 1, 2, 10, 37, 101 ………………….
3. Three pipes, A, B, & C are attached to a tank. A & B can fill it in 20 and 30 minutes respectively, while C can empty it in 15 minutes. If A, B & C are kept open successively for 1 minute each, how soon will the tank be filled?
A. 163 minutes
B. 164 minutes
C. 165 minutes
D. 166 minutes
E. 167 minutes
4. Divide 80 by 1/2 and add 40 to the result. What is the final answer?