Get updated copy of Union Bank Past Questions and Answers here. This study is a comprehensive compilation of Union Bank Past Questions and Answers which is available in a PDF format for easy download.
Union Bank Past Questions and Answers
Union bank is one of the most outstanding banks in Nigeria and this year’s recruitment exercise won’t be any different from the previous ones. As usual, thousands of applications will be submitted but only a few will be shortlisted for interview and subsequently offered the job.
With this, we always advice candidates to give their best during the preparation process. This could only be achieved by getting relevant resource materials.
- Citibank Job Past Questions and Answers
- FCMB Job Past Questions and Answers
- First Bank Past Questions And Answers
- CBN Job Past Questions and Answers
The Union bank recruitment aptitude test is focused on testing your knowledge on logical reasoning, charts and graphs, pattern reasoning and advanced IQ test. This study pack has been designed to aid candidates during their preparation for the interview test. It will help you get familiarized with the format of questions asked during the aptitude test.
Hence, we encourage you to purchase this study pack and be acquainted with all the questions as some may be repeated or rephrased. Below are samples of this sample pack and procedures to get the full PDF file.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. The side of a square is increased from 20cm to 21cm. Calculate the percentage increase in its area.
2. A trader sold a pair of shoes for C 2,800.00 making a loss of 20% on his cost price. Find his loss as a percentage of his selling price.
3. The price of a litre of petrol is increased from C30.00 to C 39.00. What is the percentage increase in the cost of a litre of petrol?
4. If the simple interest on N2, 000 after 9 months is N6, at what rate per annum is the interest charged?