You can now download updated copy of UBA Job Past Questions and Answers in our store. This study pack is now in PDF format for easy download. Check below for full details.
UBA Job Past Questions and Answers
UBA is one of the most outstanding banks in Nigeria and the world at large which left them with many applicants seeking to be employed into their firm. Candidates who wish to secure the job should grab a copy of this study pack which covers GMAT related questions that has to do with advanced pattern reasoning, syllogism, logical conclusion test and advanced IQ test. Candidates are usually advised to work with speed and accuracy when writing UBA bank aptitude test.
- Union Bank Past Questions and Answers
- Heritage Bank Job Past Questions and Answer
- Access Bank Job Past Questions and Answers
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Past Questions And Answer
This study pack is for both entry level graduate trainee and expert professional aptitude test. You will develop speed and accuracy as you get yourself familiarized with the questions in this study pack.
This material will expose you to an overall likely questions to expect during the UBA bank recruitment examination. We therefore encourage you to purchase this study material for ease of preparation. Below are procedure to download full PDF file and samples of this study pack.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. When a natural number n is divided by 4, the remainder is 3. What is the remainder when 2n is divided by 4?
2. A man bought a television set on hire purchase for N25,000 out of which he paid N10,000. If he is allowed to pay the balance in eight equal installments, find the value of each installment
3. A student bought 3 notebooks and 1 pen for N35. After misplacing these items, she again bought 2 note books and 2 pens, all of the same type for N30. What is the cost of a pen?
4. What fraction of women that are in managerial positions are Heads of Department?
5. Each occupation has its own ____; bankers, lawyers and computer professionals, for example, all use among themselves language which outsiders have difficulty following: