Did you apply for Sterling bank Job? Are you looking for her past Questions? worry no more. Download updated PDF file of Sterling Bank Job Past Questions And Answers here. Scroll down to see how to purchase.
Sterling Bank Job Past Questions
The sterling bank job past questions and answers is the 2020 updated study materials that will help applicants answer their interview questions successfully and with ease.
This study pack provides answers to questions on the five core areas of the interview test. These core areas are; Verbal reasoning, Numerical reasoning, Current affairs, Common knowledge and History.
- First Bank Past Questions And Answers
- Heritage Bank Job Past Questions and Answer
- Globus Bank Job Past Questions and Answers
- Keystone Bank Job Past Questions and Answers
This study pack will serve as a guide to successful applicants and will aid in their preparation. It will give them a fore knowledge of how the interview questions looks like and the best way to adequately prepare for it. Consistent practice of questions in this study pack will increase your speed in attempting questions.
Some questions contained in this past questions may likely repeat in the forthcoming aptitude test which is a bonus to you.
You can go ahead and grab a copy now!!
Below are other relevant information concerning Sterling Bank Job Recruitment, how to download the full PDF file and samples of this study pack.
SAMPLES OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. On my local railway track there is a tunnel which is 5 miles long. A train, which was 440 yards long, entered the tunnel at a speed of 50 miles per hour. How long did it take for the whole of the train to pass completely through the tunnel? [Note: there are 1760 yards in a mile].
A. 6 minutes and 22 seconds
B. 6 minutes and 21 seconds
C. 6 minutes and 20 seconds
D. 6 minutes and 19 seconds
E. 6 minutes and 18 seconds
2. What is N in the series? 6, 9, 27, 54, N, 2241.
3. Complete the series in the sequence. 18984, 9492, 4746, 2373 .