Updated version of the Stanbic IBTC bank past questions and answers is now available as PDF downloadable file. This study pack is a compilation of questions from past interview test exercise held at Stanbic IBTC bank and answers have been provided to each question accordingly.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Past Questions
To stand out from the thousands of applicants that will also be coming for the same interview, you need to up your game a little and that can only be done by you purchasing this study pack.
Now let me tell you what this study pack will do for you. This pack has been designed to focus your attention on the three core areas of the test (numerical, verbal and logical reasoning), help you prepare faster and increases your speed at attempting questions.
- First Bank Past Questions And Answers
- Zenith Bank Job Past Questions and Answers
- CBN Job Past Questions and Answers
- Ecobank Job Past Questions and Answers
It will expose you to the format of questions that are asked and therefore making you know what to expect during the test. This study pack is now in a PDF format and its compatible with all devices. These and many more are the reason you should purchase this pack and start preparing on time. So stop thinking and get into action!!
Below are other relevant information about Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment, samples of this study pack and procedures to purchase the full PDF file.
SAMPLES OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. Ala is half as old as Blessing, and Blessing is half as old as Qiana. If Ala is 18 years old, what is the sum of their ages?
2. When a student weighing 45 kgs left a class, the average weight of the remaining 59 students increased
by 200g. What is the average weight of the remaining 59 students?
3. To 15 litres of water containing 20% alcohol, we add 5 litres of pure water. What is the % of alcohol?
4. A set of football matches is to be organized in a “roundrobin” fashion, i.e., every participating team plays a match against every other team once and only once. If 21 matches are totally played, how many teams participated?