Polaris Bank Job Past Questions and Answers is now at your disposal for those who applied for Polaris Bank Job. You can now download the updated copy of this study pack here.
Polaris Bank Job Past Questions
Polaris bank Limited is one of the Nigeria’s top financial institution with over 373 branches and cash centers across Nigeria offering premium financial services. Every year, recruitment exercise is carried out and shortlisted candidates are called for an interview test.
This is a premium pack material that is specifically aimed at helping you prepare faster for the Polaris bank aptitude test, since the gap between the invitation and the day of the test is typically very close.
- GTbank Job Past Questions And Answers
- Wema Bank Job Past Questions and Answers
- Ecobank Job Past Questions and Answers
- SunTrust Bank Job Past Questions And Answer
The aptitude test will test your knowledge in numerical reasoning (basic arithmetic, number sequence and simple mathematics), verbal reasoning (spelling, grammars and ability to understand simple analogies and follow detailed instructions) and abstract reasoning (ability to understand underlying logic of a pattern).
This study pack will guide you through this area and make your preparation faster and easier. There are also answers to all the questions in this study pack and most of the questions may likely be repeated in the aptitude test.
Below is other information concerning Polaris Bank Job Recruitment, samples of this study pack and how to download the full PDF file.
SAMPLES OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. A motorcycle stunts man belonging to a fair, rides over the vertical walls of a circular well at an average speed of 54 kph for 5 minutes. If the radius of the well is 5 meters, then the distance traveled is kph.
2. Two trains running on the same track travel at the rates of 25 and 30 miles an hour. If the first train starts out an hour earlier, how long will it take the second train to catch up with it?
3. Two trains running on the same track travel at the rates of 25 and 30 miles an hour. If the first train starts out an hour earlier, how long will it take the second train to catch up with it?