We now have the updated copy of Plateau SUBEB Past Questions And Answers in our store. The Plateau State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) is now in a PDF format for easy download all you need to do is follow the instructions below.
Plateau SUBEB Past Questions
The State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) Programme is a basic educational programme, which was launched and executed by the government and people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to eradicate illiteracy, ignorance and poverty. Plateau SUBEB aptitude test will soon be announced and this job is strictly dependent on their screening exercise.
The best way to pass any exams is to gain insight of what the exams looks like and get familiar with most of their questions and that’s what our team is here to offer you just to make sure you’re selected for the job. We’ve carefully compiled Plateau SUBEB Past Questions And Answers which is now in a PDF format for easy download.
- Oyo SUBEB Past Questions And Answers | Updated Copy
- Osun SUBEB Past Questions And Answers | Latest Version
- Ogun SUBEB Past Questions And Answers | Updated Copy
- Ondo SUBEB Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
This study pack is designed just for you as it’s set to give an edge over others, prepare you ahead of time, help you manage time well, introduce you to so many possible questions and give a chance of scoring high in the exams. It is now compatible with devices like IOS, android, iphones etc.
Below are samples of this study pack, other relevant information concerning Plateau SUBEB recruitment and how to purchase the full PDF file.
Samples of this study pack
COMPLETE EACH OF THE FOLLOWING SENTENCES BY CHOOSING THE OPTION THAT MOST SUITABLY FILLS THE SPACE
1. When the beggar was tired he ________ down by the roadside.
2. He did not like ___________ leaving the class early.
3. Before the operation the dentist found that his patient’s teeth ___________
(A) Have long decayed
(B) Have long been decayed
(C) Have long being decayed
(D) had long decayed
(E) Had been decayed.
4. The boy was born before his parents actually got married and so the court has declared him ______________
5. As he was still in me two naira. I was careful not to ______ him any money.