This page contains comprehensive and updated copy of Ondo SUBEB Past Questions And Answers which is now in a PDF format for easy download. Check below to see how to download.
Ondo SUBEB Past Questions And Answers
Ondo State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) aptitude test is around the corner and candidates who applied for this job are advised to prepare very hard for this upcoming screening exercise which is the key determinant to getting the job.
There’s no short to getting this job other than doing well in their aptitude test. Our team has carefully compiled Ondo SUBEB Past Questions And Answers which is not just a random questions but rather a collection of Ondo SUBEB previous exams.
- Lagos SUBEB Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
- Nasarawa SUBEB Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
- Ogun SUBEB Past Questions And Answers | Updated Copy
- Niger SUBEB Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
This study pack is now in a PDF format for easy download and it is compatible with devices like IOS, Android, iphones, tablets etc. It covers core areas in which Ondo SUBEB set their questions from and contains their most frequently asked questions.
Below are samples of this study pack to prove its authenticity, other relevant information concerning Ondo SUBEB aptitude test and how to download the full PDF file.
Samples of this study pack
Choose the option that best conveys the meaning of the underlined portion in each of the following sentences
1. In the match against the Rangers team, the Enyimba boys turn out to be the dark horse.
(A) played most brilliantly
(B) played below their usual form
(C) Won unexpectedly
(D) lost as expected
(E) Won as expected.
2. He spoke with his hearth in his mouth.
(B) With such unusual cowardice
(C) With a lot of confusion in his speech
(D) Without being able to make up his mind
(E) With fright and agitation.
3. The leader in today’s issue of Punch Newspaper focuses in inflation.
4. All his plans fell through.
(B) Were accomplished
(C) Had to be reviewed
(D) Were rejected
5. He stare at her.
(E) Gazed (F) Fixed.