This article tends to give insight to candidates who applied for Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) job and to prepare candidate about the upcoming NNPC aptitude test. NNPC recruitment is really a top notch and as such a lot of people applied for it.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) have just shortlisted candidates and will soon announce date for her screening exercise. Only candidates who score very high will secure the job, shortlisted candidates are advise to get get a copy of NNPC past questions and answers to enable them get clue on what their screening looks like, obviously its going to be in CBT format.
This study pack (NNPC past questions and answers) have been carefully compiled with lots of questions and answers based on NNPC previous years aptitude tests and it covers NNPC past questions and answers on English, General Knowledge, Maths and Current affairs.
Other relevant information concerning NNPC recruitment, samples of this study pack and how to get the full pdf file of NNPC past questions and answers are listed below.
SAMPLES OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. House builders would be more confident of getting a good price if mortgages were more readily available.
(c) Cannot Say
2. If the amount spent on computer imports into the U.K. in 1991 was 20% lower than in
1990, what was spent in 1991?
3. _________ cells involves creating a single cells by combining two or more
(e) None of these
4. Which of these was never an electoral chairman in Nigeria?
(a) Prof. Attahiru Jegga
(b) Prof. Humphrey Nwosu
(c) Prof. Maurice Iwu
(d) Prof. Musa Alkali
5. The largest lake in Africa is
(a) Lake Chad
(b) Lake Victoria
(c) Lake Limpopo
(d) Lake Bruz
6. In 1989, how much more than Italy did Germany spend on computer imports?
(a) 650 million
(b) 700 million
(c) 750 million
(d) 800 million
(e) 850 million