This is an official page to download NMCN Exams Past Questions and Answers. The Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria exams past questions is now available in a PDF format or easy download, other important information like things needed and the nature of the exams are equally covered in this article.
NMCN Exams Past Questions and Answers
The Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, is the sole governing body that regulates all cadres of nurses and midwives in Nigeria. This council have decided not to make mistake in selecting people to join this team so they came up with a strict screening exercise which will determine who and who will be joining the team.
Good-news, our team have painstakingly compiled NMCN Exams Past Questions and Answers which is not just a random question but collection of questions from their previous years exams. This study pack is set to give you an insight on what their questions looks like, prepare you ahead of time, help you maximize their short time as you’re already familiar with majority of the questions and boost your confidence level.
- FTS Recruitment Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
- ASCON Recruitment Past Questions and Answers | Updated Copy
- Compro Exams Past Questions and Answers | Free Download
- MDCN Exams Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
Mastering all the questions and answers in this study pack will give an edge over others and increase your chances of scoring high in the exams, it has been designed in such way that it can be accessed even without internet after download. In case you encounter any difficulty trying to download this study pack please do well to leave a comment for us in the comment section.
Below are other information concerning Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria screening exams, samples of this study pack and how to download the full PDF file.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. What would happen to a man whose pancreas has been surgically removed?
(a) the level of blood sugar would increase
(b) the glycogen content of the liver would increase
(c) his blood pressure would decrease
(d) his weight would increase appreciably
2. What is the term used to describe the sum total of biotic and abiotic factors in the environment of the organism?
(d) ecological niche.
3. Two organisms of different species, living in close association but no dependent on each other are referred to as
4. Soil fertility can be conserved and renewed by
(a) yearly monocropping
(b) crop rotation and cover crops
(c) bush burning to remove unwanted debris
(d) avoiding artificial manures .
5. Carbon monoxide poisons tissues by
(a) constricting the blood vessels
(b) killing the cells
(c) combining with haemoglobin
(d) rupturing the blood vessels.
6. During blood transfusion, agglutination may occur when
(a) contrasting antigens react with contrasting antibodies
(b) similar antigens react with similar antibodies
(c) two different antigens react with each other
(d) two different antibodies react with each other.