Get updated Nigeria Navy past questions and answers on this page, to secure the navy job all candidates are advised to get a copy of the study pack which is now in a PDF format for easy download.
Nigeria Navy past questions
Please be informed that the navy job is not based on the list they just published but rather based on their upcoming aptitude test and as such all candidates who are interested in the job are expected to score high.
This study pack (Nigeria Navy past questions and answers) is just for you if you wish to score high because it is arranged based on the previous years Nigerian navy aptitude test.
- Nigeria Police Past Questions And Answers
- Nigeria Custom Past Questions And Answers
- NNPC Past Questions And Answers
- ICPC Past Questions And Answers
This study pack covers questions and answers on English, Maths, General Knowledge and Current affairs. This study is now compatible with devices like laptop, IOS, android, iphones etc.
Continue reading to get other relevant information about Nigeria navy recruitment, samples of this study pack and how to download the full PDF file.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. The Nigerian Navy was formally established by the act of parliament
2. After many years of struggle as a trader, he struck gold
(a) Became quite rich
(b) Won a big contract
(c) he became a gold miner
(d) became a goldsmith
3. How many senator(s) represent the federal capital territory in the senate?
4. If more than one surname begins with a letter besides A and O, how many surnames begin with the letter?
5. Nigeria is divided into how many geopolitical zone?
6. The amalgamation of the northern and southern protectorates and the colony of Lagos was in what year?