Get updated copy of Nigerian Air Force Past Questions and Answers here. We have carefully compiled NAF past questions and answers which is now in a PDF format for easy download. Grab your copy now.
Nigerian Air Force Past Questions
Nigerian Air Force remains one of the best and highly paid job in Nigeria and the receive a lot of application each year. The quest to secure this job left NAF with a difficult screening exercise to select the best candidates from the rest.
Nothing good comes easy, interested candidates are advised to get themselves equipped before time and be able to stand one step ahead from other candidates.
We have a comprehensive study pack with over 1000 Nigerian Air Force Past Questions and Answers just for you. The questions here have about 60% chances of repetition.
- SPIE Oil and Gas Past Questions and Answers
- Civil Defence Past Questions and Answers
- Nigeria Navy Past Questions and Answers
- INEC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
However, you might want to know the subjects that makes up the NAF recruitment past questions. Speaking of this, the Nigerian Air force past questions PDF is made up of Mathematics, English Language and Current affairs.
To ace the exams interview at the Nigerian Air Force, we recommend NAF aptitude test past questions for you to download and study. Having a successful preparation is dependent on studying this eBook.
Below are other vital information concerning NAF screening exercise, samples of this study and how to download the full PDF copy.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. A trained person that specializes in the treatment of diseases and disorders of the teeth is called
2. In parliamentary system of government, members of the parliament are required to report the proceedings of the house to their
(a) Local government chairman and governors
(c) Political parties and party stalwarts
(d) Traditional rulers
3. One essential duty of a citizen to his/her state is to
(a) Vote and support the government in power
(b) Recite the national anthem and the pledge
(c) Pay his tax
(d) Encourage other citizens to be loyal
4. person who flies an aircraft is called……………………..
(a) A captain
(b) A craftologist
(c) A pilot
(d) An aeronautics engineer