This is an official page to download MDCN Exams Past Questions and Answers. The Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria exams past questions is now available in a PDF format or easy download, other important information like things needed and the nature of the exams are equally covered in this article.
MDCN Exams Past Questions and Answers
The Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria are responsible for determining the standard of knowledge and skill to be attained by persons seeking to become members of the medical or dental profession and reviewing those standards from time to time as circumstances may permit. This council have decided not to make mistake in selecting people to join this team so they came up with a strict screening exercise which will determine who and who will be joining the team.
Good-news, our team have painstakingly compiled MDCN Exams Past Questions and Answers which is not just a random question but collection of questions from their previous years exams. This study pack is set to give you an insight on what their questions looks like, prepare you ahead of time, help you maximize their short time as you’re already familiar with majority of the questions and boost your confidence level.
- FTS Recruitment Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
- ASCON Recruitment Past Questions and Answers | Updated Copy
- Compro Exams Past Questions and Answers | Free Download
- Federal Ministry of Education Past Questions And Answers
Mastering all the questions and answers in this study pack will give an edge over others and increase your chances of scoring high in the exams, it has been designed in such way that it can be accessed even without internet after download. In case you encounter any difficulty trying to download this study pack please do well to leave a comment for us in the comment section.
Below are other information concerning Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria screening exams, samples of this study pack and how to download the full PDF file.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. ___________ is the instrument fixed unto a kiln to record its interior temperature?
2. ___________is responsible for professional disciplinary
(a) Inspectorate Department
(b) Investigation Panel
(c) Professional Discipline Department
3. Who is the current MDCN Council Chairman?
(a) Adenike Odewabi
(b) T. A. B. Sanusi
(c) Abba Waziri Hassan
4. _____ Were the first allopathic doctors to come to Nigeria
5. Who was the first president of MDCN?
(a) S. O. Awoliyi
(b) Abba Waziri Hassan
(c) Adenike Odewabi