Get updated Keystone Bank Job Past Question and Answers here | Download the up to date Keystone Bank Job Aptitude Test Past Question Papers Here.
Keystone Bank Job Past Questions and Answers
For every interview you’re invited for, there’s always a material or an article that will guide you to prepare well. Keystone bank job isn’t any different and as such, we have carefully prepared study materials that will guide you to prepare well for the forthcoming Keystone bank aptitude test exercise.
Keystone bank job aptitude test past questions study pack contains solved test questions and answers covering; Numerical reasoning verbal analysis and general paper.
The questions in this study pack have been carefully solved in a way that everyone who gets this material understands it easily.
- Access Bank Job Past Questions and Answers
- Union Bank Past Questions and Answers
- UBA Job Past Questions and Answers
- Standard Chartered Bank Job Past Questions and Answers
This study pack guarantees excellent performance in the Keystone bank job aptitude test.
Note, this study pack is compatible with all devices and its now in PDF format that can easily print out into hard copy.
Below are samples of this study pack and how to download the full PDF file.
SAMPLES OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. A set of football matches is to be organized in a “roundrobin” fashion, i.e., every participating team plays a match against every other team once and only once. If 21 matches are totally played, how many teams participated?
2. Ala is half as old as Blessing, and Blessing is half as old as Qiana. If Ala is 18 years old, what is the sum of their ages?
3. When a student weighing 45 kgs left a class, the average weight of the remaining 59 students increased
by 200g. What is the average weight of the remaining 59 students?
4. To 15 litres of water containing 20% alcohol, we add 5 litres of pure water. What is the % of alcohol?