INEC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF download |INEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Past Question Papers is now available for purchase and download in our store.
INEC Recruitment Past Questions
Get updated Pdf file of INEC recruitment past questions and answers here. The Independence National Electoral Commission has just ended her ongoing recruitment and will soon shortlist qualified candidates.
If you must get the INEC job this year then all candidates are advised to grab a copy of this study pack to enable the pass the upcoming INEC screening exercise/Aptitude test. Note, this screening exercise will be in CBT format and as such only those who prepare well are going to score high.
- Civil Defence Past Questions and Answers
- Nigeria Immigration Past Questions And Answers
- EFCC Past Questions And Answers
- Nigerian Navy Past Questions and Answers
To enable candidates succeed in the upcoming screening, we have carefully compiled an INEC past questions and answers based on the previous years test. This study pack covers INEC past questions and answers on English, Maths and Current Affairs.
we have other relevant information concerning INEC recruitment, samples of this study pack and a free training session to help candidates succeed. Check information below to download the full pdf of INEC past questions and answers.
SAMPLES OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. How many senator(s) represent the federal capital territory in the senate?
2. If more than one surname begins with a letter besides A and O, how many surnames begin with the letter?
3. After many years of struggle as a trader, he struck gold
(a) Became quite rich
(b) Won a big contract
(c) he became a gold miner
(d) became a goldsmith
4. The symbol for the Campaign against Aids is a ……………. Ribbon?
5. AIDS ____ is disease that kills slowly but surely
(a) Too much a deadly
(b) Very deadly a
(c) so deadly
(d) such deadly a