Get updated PDF file of GTbank Job Past Questions and Answers|PDF download| We now have a comprehensive Guaranty Trust Bank past questions and answers in our store.
GTbank Job Past Questions
We are here again to serve you with your best interest at heart. I’m sure you aren’t surprised to hear of GTbank past question and if you were, don’t be. GTbank just like every other organization don’t have the luxury of setting a fresher question each time there’s recruitment exercise. There’s a laid down pattern of which questions are to be asked and a format as well.
We have been able to lay our hands on these questions and answers and have successfully compiled it into a readable PDF format. This study is designed in such a way that makes it compatible with gadgets like Laptops, Android phones, Tablets etc.
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Past Questions And Answer
- Unity Bank Job Past Questions and Answer
- CBN Job Past Questions and Answers
- Citibank Job Past Questions and Answers
This study pack (GTbank Job Past Questions and Answers) is designed to be used at the comfort of your home on any device. It provides answers to questions on areas like numerical and verbal reasoning, critical and logical reasoning, it will also test your computer skills. Most of these questions are often repeated or rephrased. You will be well equipped for the forthcoming GTbank interview test after successfully studying this study pack.
Below are other relevant information about Guaranty Trust Bank, samples of this study pack and procedures on how to download the full PDF file.
SAMPLES OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. If it takes Seyi twenty minutes to boil an egg in 1.5 litres of water, how long will it take Ala who is 3 years older than Seyi to boil 4 eggs in 1.5 litres of water?
A. 10 minutes
B. 20 minutes
C. 25 minutes
D. 5 minutes
E. 80 minutes
2. Amakiri spent N125 for a camera and some film. The camera cost N100 more than the film. What percent of the cost of the two items did Amakiri spend for the camera?
3. How many two cent stamps are there in a dozen?
4. The price of garri rose by 40% last week and fell by 40% this week. What is the total rise or fall in percentage?