Get updated copy of FTS Recruitment Past Questions And Answers – FTS Recruitment Past Questions And Answers |PDF Download|. Federal Teachers Scheme study pack for aptitude test is now available in our store.
FTS Recruitment Past Questions
Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment just shortlisted list of candidates qualified for their screening exercise, majority of the applicants thinks making it to this list is a guarantee that they’ll be selected for the case but reverse is the case as this job is dependent on strictly on their aptitude test which will enable them select the most qualified candidates.
Our team have been carefully compiled FTS Recruitment Past Questions And Answers just for you, if you wish to score high then grab a copy because it is arranged based on the previous years FTS aptitude test.
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Professional Qualifying Examination Past Questions
- NDE Recruitment Past Questions And Answers | Updated Copy
- Osun SUBEB Past Questions And Answers | Latest Version
- Nigeria Custom Past Questions And Answers
This study pack covers questions and answers on English, Mathematics, General Knowledge and Current affairs. This study is now compatible with devices like laptop, IOS, android, iphones etc.
Continue reading to get other relevant information about FTS recruitment, samples of this study pack and how to download the full PDF file.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. An unwritten constitution means that the constitution is not
(a) voted for at a referendum
(b) assented to by the president
(c) contained in a single document
(d) written down by the legislative
2. Nigeria flag was created by——————-
A. Mr Aina Onabolu
B. Prof Wole Soyinka
C. Taiwo Akinkumi
D. Ben Odiase
3. Economic Community of West African States ECOWAS. was established in what year?
A. May 1975
B. May 1963
C. May 1966
D. May 2000
4. Which state is referred to as “Centre of Excellence?”
A. Ekiti state
B. Ondo State
C. Lagos state
D. Oyo state
5. The first coup carried out in Nigeria was in what year?