Are you searching for FRSC Past Questions And Answers? Search no more. Get up to date PDF copy of Federal Road Safety Corps Past Questions And Answers in our store for easy download.
FRSC Past Questions And Answers
Are you wishing to secure Federal Road Safety Corps job? Then you’re on the right page. Get updated copy of FRSC Past Questions And Answers in our store. Grab a copy now and be thankful.
Federal Road Safety Corps screening exercise will soon be announced and interested candidates are advised to equip themselves to enable them perform well in the upcoming screening exercise.
- Indorama Recruitment Past Questions And Answers Updated Copy
- YEDI Exams Past Questions and Answers | Updated Copy
- First Bank Past Questions And Answers Updated Pdf Version
- Citibank Job Past Questions and Answers -PDF Download
We’ve carefully compiled FRSC past questions and answers which is now in a PDF format for easy download. This study pack gives you insight on what FRSC screening exercise looks like, prepares you ahead of time and gives you chances of doing well during the screening exercise.
This study pack is now compatible with all devices and can be accessed easily. Below are other vital information concerning FRSC screening exercise, samples of this study pack and how to download the full PDF copy.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. Ala is half as old as Blessing, and Blessing is half as old as Qiana. If Ala is 18 years old, what is the sum of their ages?
2. When a student weighing 45 kgs left a class, the average weight of the remaining 59 students increased
by 200g. What is the average weight of the remaining 59 students?
3. To 15 litres of water containing 20% alcohol, we add 5 litres of pure water. What is the % of alcohol?
4. A set of football matches is to be organized in a “roundrobin” fashion, i.e., every participating team plays a match against every other team once and only once. If 21 matches are totally played, how many teams participated?