Did you apply for Federal Ministry of Education Job? Are you looking for her past Questions? worry no more. Download updated PDF file of Federal Ministry of Education Past Questions And Answers here. Scroll down to see how to purchase.
Federal Ministry of Education Past Questions
The Federal Ministry of Education past questions and answers is the updated study materials that will help applicants answer their interview questions successfully and with ease.
This study pack provides answers to questions on the five core areas of the interview test. These core areas are; Verbal reasoning, Numerical reasoning, Current affairs, Common knowledge and History.
- Lagos State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
- Kwara SUBEB Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
- Kwara State TESCOM Exams Pasts Questions And Answers | PDF Download
- TestMi.ng Oil and Gas Past Questions And Answers | Updated Copy
This study pack will serve as a guide to successful applicants and will aid in their preparation. It will give them a fore knowledge of how the interview questions looks like and the best way to adequately prepare for it. Consistent practice of questions in this study pack will increase your speed in attempting questions.
Some questions contained in this past questions may likely repeat in the forthcoming aptitude test which is a bonus to you. You can go ahead and grab a copy now!!
Below are other relevant information concerning Federal Ministry of Education Job Recruitment, how to download the full PDF file and samples of this study pack.
SAMPLES OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. Which of the following is not an aim for the existences of a state
(a) promotion of economic development
(b) provision of welfare service
(c) maintenance of external relation
(d) promotion of a common lingual franca
2. Right to rule based on norms, custom and conversation of the people is referred to as
(a) legal authority
(b) charismatic authority
(c) rational authority
(d) traditional authority
3. Which of the following is not a legitimate government
(a) democratic government
(b) republican government
(c) military government
(d) monarchial government
4. Political sovereignty belongs to the
5. Direct democracy emanated from the