Are you searching for Civil Defence Past Questions and Answers? Do you wish to secure NSCDC job? We have a package for you. Get updated copy of Civil Defence Past Questions and Answers in our store which is now in PDF format for easy download.
Civil Defence Past Questions and Answers
After the recruitment exercise conducted by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) which lot of candidates applied for.
We have carefully designed this study pack (civil defence past questions and answers) to enable candidates who applied for NSCDC recruitment prepare well for their upcoming screening exercise.
This study pack is compiled with other relevant information to help candidates who applied for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) recruitment succeed.
- NNPC Past Questions And Answers
- ICPC Past Questions And Answers
- Nigeria Immigration Past Questions And Answers
- INEC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
We have updated civil defence past questions and answers carefully arranged based on the previous years aptitude tests and it covers past questions on English, Mathematics and Current Affairs.
Below are samples of this study pack and procedure on how to purchase the full PDF file.
SAMPLE AND FREE TRAINING SESSION
1. How many members constitute the lower legislative chamber in Nigeria?
2. The first Nigeria leader to become chairman of organization of African unity was:
(a) Tafawa Balewa
(b) Murtala Mohammed
(c) Yakubu Gowon
(d) Aguiyi Ironsi
3. What is the probability of having an odd number in a single toss of a fair die
(a) 1/6 `
4. The fundamental assumption on which the idea of the rule of law is based is
(a) Supremacy at the constitution
(b) rationality of human being
(c) quality of human being
(d) love for social justice
5. Between 1960 and 1966 Nigeria was governed under the
(a) presidential system
(b) west minster system
(c) confederal system
(d) unitary system