Citibank Job Past Questions and Answers | Citibank Job Aptitude Test Past Questions. You can now download the full PDF file in our store.
Citibank Job Past Questions and Answers
Citibank past question is a compilation of questions from the previous Citibank job interview test. This study pack is for both graduate entry level and advanced level.
Citibank interview test is always very competitive and difficult to pass. That is why we’ve decided to go out of our way and gather materials from the previous aptitude test. Also, answers have been provided to these questions. This study pack will expose you to the latest format of questions asked by the bank.
- Heritage Bank Job Past Questions and Answer
- Ecobank Job Past Questions and Answers
- Polaris Bank Job Past Questions And Answers
- Sterling Bank Job Past Questions And Answers
This study pack will help maximize your study time by helping you focus on only areas where the questions will be drafted from.
Purchasing this study pack will not only help you prepare better but it will also give you an edge over your competitors. Below are samples of study pack and how to download the full PDF file.
SAMPLES OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. The price of a litre of petrol is increased from C30.00 to C 39.00. What is the percentage increase in the cost of a litre of petrol?
2. A trader sold a pair of shoes for C 2,800.00 making a loss of 20% on his cost price. Find his loss as a percentage of his selling price.
3. An article bought for D5,000.00 depreciate by 15% of its value during the first year. Find its value after a year.
4. A house bought for N100,000 was later auctioned for N80,000, Find the loss percent.
5. The side of a square is increased from 20cm to 21cm. Calculate the percentage increase in its area.