Guess you’re searching for ASCON Recruitment Past Questions and Answers here. Search no more. You’re on the right page. Get updated copy of Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON) Recruitment Past questions and answers here.
ASCON Recruitment Past Questions
Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON) job is one of the most applied job in Nigeria and this have left this firm with a lot of applicants this year again. The Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON) conducts exams annually for public servants across the 36 states of Nigeria.
Screening exercise happens to be the only means to select the best out of these large number of applicants. Interested candidates are advised to get themselves equipped to enable them secure the job.
Good-news, we have painstakingly compiled ASCON Recruitment Past Questions and Answers with over 1000 questions that have 60% chances of repeating itself just for you.
- FTS Recruitment Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Professional Qualifying Examination Past Questions
- Ondo SUBEB Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
- Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board Past Questions
This study pack covers all the areas they set their questions from, it gives you fore knowledge on what their screening exercise looks like, place you one step ahead of other candidates and increases your chances of securing the job.
It is now in PDF format for easy download and compatible with all devices. Below are other vital information concerning ASCON Recruitment screening exercise, samples of this study and how to download the full PDF copy.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. The first Nigeria leader to become chairman of organization of African unity was:
(a) Tafawa Balewa
(b) Murtala Mohammed
(c) Yakubu Gowon
(d) Aguiyi Ironsi
2. Between 1960 and 1966 Nigeria was governed under the
(a) presidential system
(b) west minster system
(c) confederal system
(d) unitary system
3. What is the probability of having an odd number in a single toss of a fair die
(a) 1/6 `
4. The fundamental assumption on which the idea of the rule of law is based is
(a) Supremacy at the constitution
(b) rationality of human being
(c) quality of human being
(d) love for social justice
5. How many members constitute the lower legislative chamber in Nigeria?