Get updated copy of the Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board Past Questions And Answers here. This article covers all the vital information concerning Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board (SSEB) aptitude test exercise and a full compilation of AKS SSEB Past Questions and Answers which is now in a PDF format for easy download.
Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board Past Questions
Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board (SSEB) teacher’s recruitment is strictly based on their aptitude test, only those with high score in the aptitude test are selected for the job. There’s no better way of scoring high other than working hard towards achieving that. Interested candidates who applied for this job are advised to take advantage of our study pack which covers all the possible questions and answers they’ll will be expecting in the exams.
The Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board (SSEB) Past Questions And Answers covers questions from the following subject area; English Language / Literature in English, Mathematics, Geography, Home Economics, Financial Accounting, Ibibio, Computer Science, Fine / Creative Arts, Economics, Christian Religion Knowledge (CRK), Further Mathematics, Agriculture Science, History, Basic Technology, Civic Education, Physical and Health Education.
- Akwa Ibom SUBEB Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Professional Qualifying Examination Past Questions
- Benue SUBEB Past Questions and Answers | Updated Copy
- Kogi SUBEB Past Questions And Answers | Updated Copy
This study pack is set to boost your confidence level, expose you to a lot of possible questions, prepare you before time, give you an edge over others, increase your chances of getting the job and make the exam a walkover for you. It has been designed in a downloadable format and easy to access.
In case you encounter any difficulty trying to download this past questions please leave a comment below in the comment section. Below are other relevant information concerning Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board (SSEB) teacher’s recruitment, sample of this study pack and how to download the full PDF file.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. The number of oranges in three basket are in the ratio 3 : 4 : 5. In which ratio the no. of oranges in first two basket must be increased so that the new ratio becomes 5 : 4 : 3?
A. 3 : 4
B. 2 : 3
C. 1 : 3
D. 2 : 1
2. The angle between the minute hand and the hour hand of a clock when the time is 8:30, is?
3. Which of the options below best complete the sentence below: His appearance is unsmiling but ……
A. His heart is full of compassion for others
B. he looks very serious on most occasions
C. people are afraid of him
D. he is uncompromising on matters of task performance
4. Which of the options below best complete the sentence below: Despite his best effort to conceal his anger ……
A. we could detect that he was very happy
B. he failed to give us an impression of his agony
C. he succeeded in camouflaging his emotions
D. His anger was burn out of greed
5. George Orwell’s Animal Farm” is a classic example of—
B. Social Stratification
D. Social Diversity