Are you wishing to be admitted in UNIPORT? Are you searching for UNIPORT Post UTME Past Questions And Answers? Search no more. We have carefully compiled this study pack to help candidates secure admission in UNIPORT. You can now download this study pack with ease in our store.
UNIPORT Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
Are you a candidate preparing for aptitude test into the university of Port Harcourt?. Then we got you covered. We have compiled past questions and answers and made them accessible to you and all you have to do is to follow instructions and make orders while it last.
To stand out from the thousands of applicants that will also be seconding for the same screening exercise, you need to up your game a little and that can only be done by you purchasing this study pack. This study pack covers questions and answers compiled from previous years aptitude test and chance of repetition of questions is about 70%.
- UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- FUTO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- AKSU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
- FUTA Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
You can prevent poor performance by preparing well. It will expose you to the format of questions that are asked and therefore making you know what to expect during the test. These and many more are the reason you should purchase this study pack (UNIPORT Past Post UTME Questions And Answers) and start preparing on time. Good luck!!!!
Below are other relevant information about University of Port Harcourt, Samples of this study pack and procedures to download the full PDF copy.
SAMPLES OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. A body of mass l00g moves with a velocity of 10.0mfs and collides with a wall. After collision the body moves with a velocity of 2.0m/s in the opposite direction. The change in momentum is
2. A 12V battery supplying a current of 20A was used to melt 1.5kg of ice at 0°C. Calculate the time required if the latent heat of fusion of ice is 336 x 103J/Kg.
3. The light from the sun reaches the earth mainly by