Are you searching for UNIJOS Post UTME Past Questions And Answers? Search no more. Get updated copy of University of Jos past questions and answers in our store which is now in PDF format for easy download.
UNIJOS Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
University of Jos has been graded as one of the best in the Northern region of Nigeria. It is a place where students are exposed to the practical aspect of their course. It’s where anyone would love to be because it delivers the best in terms of knowledge transfer.
So if you’ve picked up your form, you just made the best choice. Due to it’s outstanding academic performance, admission into the school is usually very competitive. Therefore, one needs to prepare adequately to meet the cutoff mark.
- UNICAL Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and answers
- UNIPORT Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
- Unilorin Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
We have painstakingly compiled previous examination questions of the Unijos and made available in PDF format for anyone who’s planning to take the aptitude test. This study material (UNIJOS Post UTME Past Questions And Answers) will help you prepare well for the test, it will make you get more familiarize with the questions as some may be repeated.
Below are other relevant information concerning Unijos, sample of this study pack and how to download the full PDF file.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. The resistance of a piece of wire of length 20m and cross sectional area 8×10-6m2 has a resistance of 1?. The resistivity of the wire is
A. 3 x 10-7?/m
B. 4 x 10-7?/m
C. 1.6 x 10-5m2
D. 4 x 10-5?/m
2. In an AC circuit that contains only a capacitor, the voltage
A. leads the current by 90°
B. lags behind the current by 90°
C. leads the current by 180°
D. lags behind the current by 180°
3. The angle between the direction of the earth’s magnetic field and the horizontal is called
A. angle of deviation
B. magnetic declination
C. magnetic meridian
D. angle of dip
4. The distance traveled by a particle starting from rest is plotted against the square of the time elapsed from the commencement of motion. The resulting graph is a measure of
A. initial displacement
B. initial velocity
D. average velocity