Do you want to be admitted into UNIBEN? Are you searching for UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers? Search no more. Get updated PDF copy of this study pack in our store.
UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
The university of Benin offers yet another opportunity to train world class leaders and scholars who will help change a lot of things in this country. It remains an institution with a difference and definitely will be proud to be an alumnus.
Preparing for the examination that will guarantee your admission is the best thing you can do in a time like this. We have carefully selected and compiled past questions for you. Do well to get yours.
- UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- UNICAL Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- UNIPORT Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
- FUTO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
We love you and want you to perform best during the screening exercise because only candidates with the best performance would be admitted. With this, we’ve been able to lay hands in questions from past UNIBEN screening test and have compiled it into a PDF format with answers to every single question.
This study pack will help you prepare faster for the test. It will increase your speed and confidence level. It will also give you insight on how the questions will look like, this makes you one step ahead of others. Hurry up and grab a copy now.
Below are other relevant information about University of Benin, samples of this study pack and lay down procedures to get the full PDF file.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
- In an ac circuit that contain only a capacitor, the voltage
(a) lags behind the current by 90o
(b) leads the current by 90o
(c) lags behind the current by 180o
(d) leads the current by 180o
- The purpose of dielectric materials in a parallel plate capacitor is to
(a) increase the capacitances
(b) decrease its capacitance
(c) insulate the plate from each other
(d) increase the magnetic field between plates
- A substance has a half life of 3 min. after 6 min, the count rate was observed to be 600. What was its count rate at zero time?