Get up to date copy RSU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers here. We have Rivers State University Post UTME Past Questions And Answers in our store for easy download. Grab your copy now.
RSU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
The Rivers State University remains one of the best state owned varsities in Nigeria and is situated in the South -south region. With a large mass of land housing great structures with seasoned lecturers, you only have to imagine yourself being there already.
Our past questions and answers is here to help you get there and believe me,you wont regret working and preparing using our past question.
- Covenant University Ota Past Questions and Answers
- UNIPORT Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
- UNICAL Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and answers
Our past questions and answers provided you with enough study questions that will test your ability to understand questions, speed and accuracy. It will equip you to perform your best and stand a greater chance of scoring high.
This study pack is available for easy download and is compatible in any device. You’re just a click away to securing admission at Rivers State University. So go ahead and make your purchase. Below are samples of this pack and howto get the full PDF file.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. The probability of either event A or B is 5/6, while that of event B is 1/6. If the probability of both A and B is 1/2, what is the probability of event
2. The chances of three independent events X, Y, Z occurring are 1/2, 2/3, ¼ respectively. What are the chances of Y and Z only occurring?
3. Some red balls were put in a basket containing 12 white balls and 16 blue balls, if the probability of picking a red ball from the basket is 3/7, how many red balls were introduced?
4. Find the co-ordinates of the mid-point of the line joining (2,7) and (1, -6).
A. (1/2, 13/2)
B. (2/3, ½ )
C. (1/2, ½)
D. (3/2, 13/2)