Get updated copy of Pan-African University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers |PDF Download| in our store. This is a comprehensive compilation of the most repeated questions from previous years aptitude test. Grab a copy now and be glad you did.
Pan-African University Post UTME Past Questions
Are you a candidate aspiring to study your dream course at Pan-African University ?. Then you’re at the perfect platform. Here, we have Carefully compiled past questions and they are well suited for your handy preparation for the upcoming entry examination.
We give you an assurance of over 50% repetition of our past questions and you only have to prepare very little. You ought to grab your copy of the past question so you can properly prepare to avoid poor performance.
- AUN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers | Updated Copy
- YSU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
- ABTU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
- ABSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
To perform your best at the entry examination, an important aspect of your preparation is practicing previous years questions, this will help you know the difficult areas and how to prepare best for that. This study pack (Pan-African University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers) will serve as a guide to achieving this and the best part is, you can easily access it for offline use once the PDF is downloaded. Procedure to get the full PDF file and samples of this study pack are listed below.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. Two fair coins are tossed simultaneously. What is the probability of obtaining at least 1 tail turns up?
2. A bag contains 10 balls of which 3 are red and 77 are white. Two balls are drawn at random. Find the probability of none of the balls is red if the draw is with replacement
3. without replacement
4. A regular polygon has each of it angles as 160o. What is the number of sides of the polygon?
5. One angle of an octagon is 100o while the other sides are equal. Find each of these exterior angles.