Get updated copy of OAU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers here. Obafemi Awolowo University Past Questions and Answers are now available for easy download. All candidates who wish to secure their admission are advised to get a copy of this study pack.
OAU Post UTME past Questions
Among the first Set of universities in Nigeria who still maintain a high standard is the Obafemi Awolowo University and you can attest to that, by the way their graduates remain proud.
OAU is a dream institution for many Nigerian who look forward to attending a top notch citadel of learning. You ought to start preparing for their aptitude test as it is solely on merit and you wouldn’t want to miss such an opportunity.
- UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and answers
- ABU Zaria Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
- ABSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- ABTU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
We have compiled past questions and answers in all subjects like
- Christian Religious Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- English language
- Islamic Religious Knowledge
Below are the necessary information you need about Obafemi Awolowo University and samples of this study pack.
SAMPLES OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. In the transformer. the magnetization of the core is repeatedly reversed by the alternating magnetic field resulting in energy dissipation as heat This loss is called
(a) Eddy currents loss
(b) Hysteresis loss
(C) Flux linkage loss
(d) joule heating loss
2. An atom is said to be exited if an election of the atom is
(a) in the ground state
(b) at infinity
(C) promoted to an energy level higher than its original level
(d) having energy value of 0.0cV
3. What happen to a proton number Z and the nucleon number of a nuclide which emits a y-radiation?
(a) Z increases by 1 while A does not change
(b) increases by 1 and A increases by I
(c)Z and A neither increases nor decrease
(d) Z increase by 1 while A decreases by 1
4. A note that is an OCTAVE higher than a given note of frequency 25hz world has a frequency of
5. A sound wave of the frequency 130Hz and wavelength 2.0m was sproceeded at a distance. d. from a target and echo was heard at the source 0.5second later. Calculate the values of d