Are you seeking to be admitted into Nasarawa State University? NSUK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers is here for you. You can now download the PDF file of of this study pack in our store.
NSUK Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
Nasarawa State University is located in the northern part of Nigeria, Keffi precisely. It is popularly known as NSUK. This great institution is one of the best in the best in northern region and are know for their knowledge n transfer and practical orientation.
If you have ever dreamed to be a student and a potential alumnus, then we are here to help you actualize that dream and in this very trial. Do well to purchase our carefully compiled past questions and answers and you won’t regret you did.
- UNIOSUN Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
- Covenant University Ota Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Landmark University Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
- RSU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
This study pack (NSUK Post UTME Past Questions And Answers) gives you fore knowledge about what their screening exercise looks like, gives you greater opportunity to score high and places you on a safer side of getting admitted. Good luck in advance.
Below are other relevant information concerning NSUK, sample of this study pack and how to download the full PDF file.
SAMPLES OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. A battery of internal resistance of 2? has a voltage of 4.0V when supplying a current of 2.0A. Calculate the terminal voltage if it now supplies a current of 3.0A
2. A nuclear reaction initiated by adding neutron is called
A. nuclear fission
B. nuclear fusion
C. nuclear enrichment
3. The mass defect resulting from a thermonuclear reaction is 9.8 x 1 0Kg. calculate the energy released. [take c = 3 x 108m/s]
A. 2.94 x 10-22J
B. 8.82 x 10-22J
C. 8.82 x 10-14J
D. 8.82 x 10-13J
4. The light from the sun reaches the earth mainly by