Get up to date copy of NOUN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers here. You can now download updated PDF file of NOUN Post UTME Past Questions And Answers in our store. Grab a copy now and be glad you did.
NOUN Post UTME Past Questions and answers
The National Open University of Nigeria popularly known as NOUN is a federal university located at the heart of Lagos state and remains one of the best federal universities in the western region of the country. Due to the peace sustained in the state by its leadership accompanied with an excellent learning atmosphere, the school remains a highly sought after institution of learning and securing admission into the school demands a high level of excellent performance by candidates.
In view of this, we decided to scout for and compile past questions and answers just to help you do well in the aptitude test and as such, you only have to purchase your copy and you would definitely testify.
- UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- UNILAG Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- AKSU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
- UNICAL Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
This study pack is for serious minded persons who wish to be admitted into National Open University. You will develop speed and accuracy as you get yourself familiarized with the questions in this study pack.
This material will expose you to an overall likely questions to expect during the NOUN aptitude test. We therefore encourage you to purchase this study material for ease of preparation. Below are procedure to get the full PDF file and samples of this study pack.
SAMPLE OF THIS STUDY PACK
1. The integral values of y which satisfy the inequality 1 < 5 – 2y ≤ 7 are
A. -1, 0, 1, 2
B. 0, 1, 2, 3
C. -1, 0, 1, 2, 3
D. -1, 0, 2, 3
2. If x2 – 5x + 6 = (x –a)2 + b, the value of b is
3. The scores of 16 students in a mathematics test are 65, 65, 55, 60, 60, 65, 70, 75, 70, 65, 70, 60, 65, 65, 70. What ids the sum of the median and modal scores?
4. A businessman invested a total of N200,000 in two companies which paid dividends of 5% and 7% respectively. If he received a total of N11,600, how much did he invest at 7%
5.If + is the square root of 95 – , the values of a and b are respectively